Minden Exchange Bank offers a wide variety of products and services to meet your financial needs. Ask any of our friendly staff members about what we can offer you to make your life easier! Our services include:
ATM - The Minden Exchange Bank ATM card works at any ATM location that display the NETS or Cirrus logos. Insert your card, enter your PIN and walk away with the cash you need!
Minden Exchange Bank ATM Location-
448 North Minden Avenue
Minden, NE 68959
Debit (Check) Cards - An easy way to pay! An easy way to get cash! Even though a VISA check Card from Minden Exchange Bank carries the VISA logo, it's not a credit card. Rather, it's an enhanced ATM card. Use it at automated teller machines to get cash OR to make purchases from your checking account without writing a check.
Get cash out of ATM's that display either the NETS or Cirrus logos, as well as transfer funds and make account inquiries. Make purchases from your checking account at any merchant that displays the VISA or Interlink logos. No matter where you use your card, a detailed description of every transaction will appear on your regular monthly statement.
Simply swipe your check card, sign the receipt for VISA locations, or enter your PIN for Interlink locations and within seconds your transaction is complete and you are on your way!
Both the ATM card and the VISA Check Card are free to acquire. Ask us how we can help you save money by not purchasing so many printed checks!
You may not know it, but you have round the clock protection against the increasingly savvy perpetrators of card fraud. That’s because the debit cards we issue are protected by FraudWatch® Plus.
With FraudWatch® Plus:
· Trained analysts watch for suspicious transaction activity on your behalf, 24 x 7, 365 days a year.
· You will be contacted immediately by an experienced fraud analyst to verify the authenticity of your card transactions, if warranted. So if you ever get a call from Fraud Prevention Services, know that our people are doing their job and preventing potential misuse of your card.
· It is important that Minden Exchange Bank have your current phone numbers (home phone, cell phone) so you can be reached by Fraud Prevention Services in the event that suspicious or out of the ordinary card activity is recognized on your account.
· If you will be traveling internationally or outside of your normal geographic area, contact us first and we will make sure your card is working for you while you travel.
· Fraud Preventions Services will NEVER ask for the following information:
* Your full card number
* Your card’s PIN
* The CVC code on the back of your card
* Your FULL social security number
Important Telephone numbers:
· To report lost or stolen debit cards outside our normal business hours, call 1-800-264-5578.
· To report lost or stolen debit cards during regular business hours contact the bank at 308-832-1600 or at 1-800-652-1006.
Now you can have 24-hour access to your account information from the convenience of your personal computer. Online Banking is convenient, easy to use, and more secure than ever!
View account balances, check images and history, 24-hour access to checking, loans and CDs. Export history of your accounts to financial software or spreadsheets. Transfer funds between accounts. Pay your bills online!
It's Safe and Secure!
Mobile Banking is the ultimate in on-demand service! From a cell phone with Internet access, you can also securely log on to:
- View your current account balances
- View the most recent transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Fully secure!
Use Mobile Banking with complete confidence. It delivers the highest level of security thanks to multiple layers of authentication. This includes a personal PIN number that only you know, and a ONE TIME PASSWORD that changes each time you login. This ensures that your information is fully protected!
Minden Exchange Bank & Trust Company offers a full service Trust Department. We offer a wide range of services from Personal Trust's, IRA's and Health Savings Accounts to Estate Settlements and Conservatorships. Our Services Include:
- All types of Individual Retirement Accounts (IRA)
- Estate Settlements- Serving as your Personal Representative
- Health Savings Accounts
- Trustee of Living Trusts
- Testamentary Trustee
- Life Insurance Trust
- Trust Services for Special Needs
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
Choosing Minden Exchange Bank & Trust Co. as a Trustee should be made on the basis of:
- Qualified and Reliable Personnel
- Compassion and Communication
- Accountability and Competence
- Safety and Soundness
Come visit our Trust Department if you wish to obtain additional information regarding our Trust Services, or contact Shari Carlson or Donna Butler.